Eternity Flag

the cover was meant to be white, with the logotype and angel printed in metallic silver, i think someone fucked around with it

that wouldnt been to bad but.

they should of put a colour version of the heron painting on the inside as the cover. no logo or name. just that. would have looked cool

Bambi said:
that wouldnt been to bad but.

they should of put a colour version of the heron painting on the inside as the cover. no logo or name. just that. would have looked cool

ah youre just bitter

i don't like that cover and i have my flag with Anathema =} it's with band and friends signs and it looks much better
here's a piece of my flag :p :

DSC01061.JPG

but it's not for sale...

Sorry Magda.
I said i could only give 25 euros but that he had all my admiration for his band called Drifting Breed and which is violent and very precise hardcore death metal

Bambi said:
I hate that fucking cover

I go along with you on that Bambi, although I know a lot of people like it. I remember driving around cemeteries with Jamie and a camera looking for the best Angel we could find......never did find it , but they found this one later....I never liked it. The best covers for me are AND and my fav Silent Enigma.

yis are all wrong, Alt 4 is by far the best one with the best concept :D, AND is more like a nice painting one would hang in an art gallery from the renaissance period, it doesnt work as an album cover for a band that makes such music, not to say its bad or anything, they just dont match up in otherwords...nevermind, im talking to a wall