Etheria Playing With Savatage and Nevermore....the good, and the bad...

Louis Etheria

New Metal Member
Sep 6, 2001
Clifton NJ
Visit site
The good and the bad....
We'll start with the good. Etheria will be opening up the Savatage/Nevermore show this September 22, in Old Bridge, NJ at the Birch Hill Night Club. If you wish to contact us regarding tickets, feel free to email me. Ordering tickets by mail will be available as soon as we receive them. Should be an awsome night, savatage and nevermore both usually put on a pretty kick ass show! Tickets will be 13 dollars from us (and I think 15 at the door)

Now, the bad...

Lead singer Mike Blair has suddenly quit Etheria. After many talks, we could not get him to agree to perform this last show with us, so we will be bringing in the voice of my good friend John Pine to fill in for the show. With only three weeks to learn the set, John will be working his ass off for us to get ready for the show! We truely appreciate all of his help during these troublesome times.

As far as recordings go, Mike has still agreed to complete the last of his vocal tracks over the next 4 weeks, and time for mixing and mastering will be booked for November.

Hope to see some of you at the show. Once again, email me at etheria2000@aol.com for further information on tickets and directions.

Louis

To listen to Etheria's "Await Salvation", click below (real audio file)

http://www.longwayfromgrace.com/assets/audio/await.ram