Euro 2008 Fantasy Football

entanglement

Jan 30, 2006
France
Make your teams here!

There can be an ultimate metal custom league for competition within the UM circle. It's not as much fun without the English players around of course but its gonna be a fun game either way.

:headbang:

EDIT: Once we have enough people with teams on there, we can make and join the UM league.

UPDATE
Code to join the UM league: 23959-27281

Go into the 'Leagues' section in fantasy football and join the league using that code. :headbang:

Yep, that too. England weren't gonna win anyway but its good to see that group of players competing :p

Italy are my bet.

Probably Italy or Germany will win.

Poland made it, they are going to play in Euro 2008 but as always we have a fucked up situation. We're in group with Germany, Croatia and Austria. Match with Germany will be our first and if we lose we might as well pack our bags. Winning with Germany is impossible.

After Polad Spain is my pick.

france will beat germany in the final. not a prediction so much as fact.

i'm joining this crap i guess.

i also recommend joining http://www.euro2008-predictions.com which lets you predict the scores, there's 1000 euros up for grabs, free/easy registration n all that shit. you can create leagues as well, so someone less lazy than me could start a UM league without too much trouble.

Everyone,

Code to join the UM league: 23959-27281

Go into the 'Leagues' section in fantasy football and join the league using that code.