Euro Championship 2008

I definitely enjoy soccer - but one thing that bugs the hell out of me is all the diving and fake writhing in pain that these players do...

I'm from Canada, where a player takes a puck in the mouth, spits out a few teeth and then goes on to score the winning goal.

I watched the first Portugal game. God damn pussies. Looked like bunch of pretty-boy Guess models lying on the ground screaming as if they'd just been disemboweled by one of those pigs from Hannibal... all that just to draw a penalty? C'mon - officials have got to do something about that...

I really like the sponsor behind the goal.

I saw the highlights and lowlights (France vs. Romania) on ESPN. The Netherlands had some epic goals against Italy. Funny because there had been a commercial about how awesome Italy was supposed to be in this tournament. Since I don't follow it, I guess they just had a bad game or just got dominated by the Dutch folk.

Croatia will crush everyone.

Actually,I have no idea, I just drink large quanities of alcohol, sob like a baby when I can't walk anymore, then pass out. Good thing the games are 3 times a week!

Haha, I guess this has something to do with Daniel Andersson starting tonight! What's wrong with him?

I can't stand Wilhelmsson.. worst pussy player I've ever seen. Can't take a tackle whatsoever. Always fades after 7 mins. of play. Sebastian Larsson should start. Daniel Andersson should not be the defensive midfielder, Anders Svensson should be. And Källström offensive, even though I'm not a fan. Linderoth's injury will kill us.

Croatia will crush everyone.
Hmm, they will have to improve their game a lot if their first match was any indication, a real disappointment, cause I definitely expected something of Croatia.
oh no! Russian football is Brazilian icehockey. =(
Yeah, disappointing for Russia, good game of the Spanyards. Hopefully you can manage something against Greece or Sweden..