Europe reactions

Hi all,
This is my first post. I'd seen Quo Vadis during this Kataklysm tour in Austria, Vienna. Upto that day I knew the name of Quo Vadis for sometime and for about 10-15 days before the show I happened to hear some of their songs after a friend's recommendation. I immediately bought the tickets for the show after being amazed by their music. So I'm a new fan I can say.

They were the first of the supporting bands and their playlist was sth like this as I recall:
absolution
on the shores of ithaka
silence calls the storm
mute requiem
fate's descent
also some song from their forever album probably, but I dont know which one

this is to me a killer setlist although that I would really be happy if they'd played dead man's diary. but then again, their performance was awesome.
but there was a bit of lack of attention from the crowd I can say.

After their performance, I went directly to the merchandise stand and bought the albums defiant imagination and day into night, also the dvd. The guy selling the materials was Bart and I couldn't even recognize him. I remember asking him if he's from the crew and he answering me "no, I'm actually the guitar player" :D
We chatted for a while, he's a very kind and great person. Also I could met the other guys from the band. They were all very very nice to me as well. I got my materials autographed by all of them. I was able to meet Yanic in backstage (I have to thank Dominique here for bringing me in there), he let me watch the band playing at that time on stage from backstage for a while, and also gave me two drumsticks. :) I made sure I told them enough to go to Istanbul (I'm from Turkey) and play there, cause they have some real fans there (once again if you're reading Bart: go to Turkeeeyyy :) )

Thank you Quo Vadis for your absolute great performance in that limited time and for the little conversations we had that night. :)