Why not in BELGIUM ???

Zowan

Mar 18, 2004
Belgium
www.solifugia.be
Well, I just saw the new European tour for November-December on the official Opeth page, and I was overwelmed that you guys do not come over to Belgium... I read that there was going to be a more exstensive tour at the end of 2005, and you forget Belgium ? I know our country is small, but there is a huge fanbase over here !
Please come over again, you were splendid on the 9th of September, and we were hoping to see you again soon...
Greetings !
Johan

It's not down to the band, I'm sure they'd love to play Belgium, but if the promoters don't have open slots in the time frame the band are touring in, or they aren't offering enough money to make it worthwhile, then they probably won't do it. I'm guessing it's probably more due to scheduling than cash, but touring *is* expensive.

You're partialy right. The 9th of September was really splendid, but I read on their website, even before their gig in Belgium, that they would come over again in the end of the year, and offcourse we were delighted ! And now we see that they won't come, that makes us just a little disappointed...

They wont go to Denmark either :cry: So i had to go to Sweden to see them this last Sunday...It was great :D Åkerfeldt Joked around alll the time...Too bad Martin Lopez wasn't there though :yell:

4598.JPG

Midwinter_melancholY said:
Our waffles are rectangular, not circular. What more do you, being an american, know about Belgium?

(Don't say chocolate or beer)
My apologies. They're square.

Chocolate, Beer, Guns, Spas,, and Spa-Francorchamps, one of the best, if not the best race course in the world (just say Eau Rouge!), famous WWII battles, etc. Oh. And last but not least, Midwinter_melancholY lives there ;) .

I'm Belgian too, and yes we rock. I've never been to an Opeth concert and missed 9th september. Come back here !!!! :hotjump: