European Tour

• Thread starter Agricola666 Unregistered
  • Start date
A

Agricola666 Unregistered

Steve, can you tell something about an European tour in 2005? I heard something that Sadus might play April the 19th in Haarlem (The Netherlands) and also in Antwerpen (Belgium) and Tilburg (The Netherlands) at the end of the No Mercy festival. Is this true or not yet confirmed (or untrue)?

Agricola666

I'd rather feel like shit than be full shit (ST, You can't bring me down)

Sadus will play shows in Europe in 2005...but not in April. We aren't doing any of the No Mercy shows. The time frame is still to be determined - TBD...!
We have to make the completion of this new album #1, and it seems like we're getting a good dose of the side-project bug again this year. Once again it's all about finding the cracks in time to get it together. So the shows will have to wait until we get this album out. Then we'll get our asses on the plane and make some noise over there. Besides, every band gets sick of playing old songs. It's time for a bunch of new ones!

SDG

Minneapolis is not Europe, but I would like to post the following from Blabbermouth.

SADUS Confirmed For MINNEAPOLIS MAYHEM 2 Festival - Jan. 3, 2005

Long-running San Francisco Bay Area thrashers SADUS, featuring current TESTAMENT/SEBASTIAN BACH bassist Steve DiGiorgio, have been confirmed for this year's Minneapolis Mayhem 2 festival, set to take place on May 7. Also scheduled to appear at the festival are German thrashers SODOM and the Las Vegas, NV-based AVENGER OF BLOOD. More bands will be announced soon.

For more information, visit www.minneapolismayhem.com.

I'd rather feel like shit than be full shit (ST, You can't bring me down)