Tour / Illusions

A

Agricola666

Two questions to anyone who is able to answer them. Is it true that Sadus will performe at the No Mercy Festival (and therefore 17th of April in Tilburg, The Netherlands)? And last year I bought Illusions from Sadus (lucky me :)), and it says "Smoke for OB's" for the distribution or record label. What does this mean. Has it to do with smoking pot? By the way, I hope to receive Swallowed in Black this week from a auction at e-bay :).

Agricola666

NO on the No Mercy deal. We were in a kind of a negotiating stage and that's probably how word got out that we might have been part of that package. But nothing ever materialized out of that so we're not playing ANY shows on the No Mercy festival tour.
BUT!!!
We are currently working on show dates of our own for around the same time frame. Mid-late April all over most of central Euroland. Not sure if we're playing exactly in Tilburg, but we will definitely have a nice show to report on in Holland somewhere...soon...!
As far as Smoke 4 OB's...that was an old publishing name we used. It used to signify (previous line-up was four) of us smoking four big ol' joints the size of a controversial tampon by the same name. I believe it was known as initials of O.B. Method or some shit, I also remember it being the center of attention when women used the applicator got toxic shock syndrom. But of course as brutal and morbid as that is, I think we just called fatly rolled joints OBs (as in "ohb" not "oh-be") based on the appearance of them. No biggie.
Stay tuned here for those tour dates I previously mentioned.
SDG

HippieOfDoom said:

As far as Smoke 4 OB's...that was an old publishing name we used. It used to signify (previous line-up was four) of us smoking four big ol' joints the size of a controversial tampon by the same name. I believe it was known as initials of O.B. Method or some shit, I also remember it being the center of attention when women used the applicator got toxic shock syndrom. But of course as brutal and morbid as that is, I think we just called fatly rolled joints OBs (as in "ohb" not "oh-be") based on the appearance of them.

I pride myself on "finding the funny in life" and that is funny as hell. You guys got some imagination there to think that up. It is in fact, better than what 80% of other stoners would have come up with at the time. The only thing I can think of that comes close to that is this guy I knew who named his bong Reefer Sutherland. That's a good story Steve, thanks.