European tour

Djöfull

Jan 27, 2002
Iceland
I´m going to see them in Groningen Holland! yeah!

saw them at WOA 2001 and they ripped my heart out, they're also possible for WOA 2003 :)

Mastodon and Hatesphere are also cool bands!

good to see this forum

i've yet to buy one kill wonder, only heard Shithead so far

kupshi said:
I'll be seeing them in Koln on April 22. Looking forward to Hatesphere also!
i saw them on the 3 got in free and a backstage pass :) and chatted with the bands
I´m trying to bring the Haunted to Iceland, they're really up for it!
hatesphere kicked ass and MAstodon were a big surprise. the crowd could´ve been crazier... those spoiled europeans...

the Haunted ripped my heart out, the moshpit was brutal( some 2 meter musclemen)

Brent from Mastodon had his guitar stolen the other day so now he's using one from the Haunted

bought a haunted t-shirt their Cd and both Mastodon CDs & the latest Hatesphere

Djöfull said:
i saw them on the 3 got in free and a backstage pass :) and chatted with the bands
I´m trying to bring the Haunted to Iceland, they're really up for it!
hatesphere kicked ass and MAstodon were a big surprise. the crowd could´ve been crazier... those spoiled europeans...

the Haunted ripped my heart out, the moshpit was brutal( some 2 meter musclemen)

Brent from Mastodon had his guitar stolen the other day so now he's using one from the Haunted

bought a haunted t-shirt their Cd and both Mastodon CDs & the latest Hatesphere

do you happen to know what songs The Haunted played at that gig?
thanks

they did as far as i remember:Hatesong, Shithead, Shadow world,DOA,Bloodletting,Godpuppet,Trespass
Bury your dead, Hollow ground 3 instrumentals ( 2 intros of the latest 2) and probably some more

Madkill said:
Anyone knows their current Tour Manager ? ... need this info.

well this is their management
http://www.theagencygroup.com/
e-mail Hans in Copenhagen