European tour?

Jerry

Apr 20, 2003
Hi Ed, Doug, Ted,

There are plans for a European tour (about time I have a chance to see & hear you guys play again!). How firm are those plans?

Thanks!
Jerry

It is looking like late September early October for the Euro tour.

We will have to see how this one does first too.

We are very anxious to get back over across the pond and see all of our very good friends and amazing people! Scandanavia would be great too!

I can't say what countries we will be visiting yet or the exact dates but I'll keep you guys informed. I can tell you this: the line up will be California Guitar Trio, Enchant & Spock's Beard. In that order. It's going to be the Insideout Music 10th anniversary tour and I think it will be a great package. I'm sure we will be doing plenty of shows in Germany, that you can count on!

Keep the faith boys and all will come together!

Doug

The Stormbringer said:
As I know 'straight from the horse´s mouth', so to speak, you WILL visit Germany... I´m so damn excited!

This is actually really great! What a line up

Headlining is great when you reach that status! Til then.........................

Douglas A. Ott said:
I can't say what countries we will be visiting yet or the exact dates but I'll keep you guys informed. I can tell you this: the line up will be California Guitar Trio, Enchant & Spock's Beard. In that order. It's going to be the Insideout Music 10th anniversary tour and I think it will be a great package. I'm sure we will be doing plenty of shows in Germany, that you can count on!

Keep the faith boys and all will come together!

Doug

Great news! So Inside Out is going to celebrate. Well, wether you're headlining or not I am not going to miss out on this little party.

October 26 and you're in Holland! Can't wait, and it's still four months to go! It'll be great to see and hear you guys again!

Ed, bring your chicken foot!

Headlining? No need - a great set and having enough time to drink a beer afterwards while I don't mind missing the last band that night... ;-)

See you then,
Jerry

Jerry

The Chicken Foot is slong gone I am afraid :) but served a great purpose! That thing could not make the flight back for more than a few reasons. I ended up giving it away along with some other things. :) Thats pretty cool you remember that one! Damn. We will drink plenty of beers afterwards for sure!

Hey I think the date might be incorrect though? I am pretty sure we are coming over in late September and early Oct? are you sure about that date? I think we are back here in the states by then?

Ok, I got it: the good bands go and play in Germany, so the german bands come to play in my country (Spain), fact that also explains the over-populated spanish beaches with tones of german people. :D This way, I should endure the pain of bands like Hammerfall almost twice a year but bands like Spock's Beard, Enchant, Gotthard and so on never play here. :yell:

Well, jokes apart, a couple of months ago I was told by Alan Morse that they're forging ahead (regardless Neal's departure) and maybe they will tour Spain. But it's not confirmed yet, so I just can pray every night. It would be amazing to see Enchant and Spock's Beard playing together.

|ngenius.

Ed: how can I forget the chicken foot :) I understand you couldn't take it with you.

Yes, the dates have been changed since I wrote that post. I'll see you October 7, 19, and 20! Beer - good idea!

See (& hear!!!) you in October!

Hm, time for another interview, I'd say! ;-)

Jerry

Sounds like a very strong bill to me. I would love to see the "renewed" Spock's Beard and of course Enchant live.

Looking forward to thids very much!