European Tourdates

ja, das kann ich verstehen :D . da gehört ne gewisse portion mut zu, echte cartoonfiguren anzusprechen ;)
trau dich einfach nächstes mal! so böse wie wir aussehen sind wir gar nicht :lol:

21.01.2006 (E) BARCELONA / Razzmatazz I
YAW!!

Anyone knows something or any rumor about with whom they play?

I can't believe they're coming to PORTO!!!!!!!!! It's my hometown!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Oh gosh! I'm so excited! After 5 years or so waiting to see them, I finally get the chance!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sister Of Sorrow said:
edit: @heavenscent, i thought you are from holland? or is there another limburg o_O ?!

I'm both from Holland and from Limburd :lol: Well, Holland has a Limburg, Germany has a Limburg, and Belgium has a Limburg :p pretty confusing, eh?
When I go across the border here, it's Kaldenkirchen (Nordrhein-Westfalen). So not all that far from Köln.

And the best beer is indeed free beer!! :kickass:

Sister Of Sorrow said:
i think in this case langen is the nearest place for you ?! (it's near frankfurt)

i'll go to köln and bochum 100%. maybe to some other places, too :D .

yeah, sorry i´m blind...and shitfaced again :lol: i saw it a few minutes ago. but i want to go to cologne and perhaps to langen, too :D

DoodgeGant said:
One UK tourdate, fuck you Bodom.

Problaby depends of that the UK fans downloaded the album instead of buying it, and that the audience was pretty lame last time they played there, compared with other countries

yepp could be right
in germany the album was on place 16 and i think here are most stops of their tour

hope to see themm at colonge (definitely), buchum (maybe) AN WACKEN!!!!(definitely)

-Unhallowed- said:
Problaby depends of that the UK fans downloaded the album instead of buying it, and that the audience was pretty lame last time they played there, compared with other countries

That could be due to the cock up someone made with CD Stocks, the big music stores didn't even have the album at launched, despite having it ''in stock''

-Unhallowed- said:

Funny that as i was at their first UK show and it was sold out, packed and one of the ebst crowds i have ever been in. Then metalcore kiddies got into the band and now it's just a gay moshfest and who can hardcore dance the hardest..