European Tourdates

-Gavin- said:
10 bucks it's trivium and some other generic US metalcore shite

I actually think trivium are too big to be supporting cos they're selling out venues of about 1000 now........thank fuck for that, I coudnt stand them supporting.

-Gavin- said:
10 bucks it's trivium and some other generic US metalcore shite

dude! how do you know that
I mean.. in australia or america whatever they also tour with trivium
so why they will tour 2 tours with the same band
that's stupid as hell

InHerArms said:
No Manchester :cry:

shite aint it, arch enemy, in flames and dark tranquillity are all playing in manchester yet bodom's only UK tour dates outside of london is fecking dudley, think i'll give it a miss cos i seen them 3 times already, unless i'm loaded or something

metalhatebreeder said:
dude! how do you know that
I mean.. in australia or america whatever they also tour with trivium
so why they will tour 2 tours with the same band
that's stupid as hell

"10bucks its..." means it's a bet, joke and not serious..

And i am willing to bet this time round they tour europe with US Metalcore shite, like last time...

Except soilwork are swedish metalcore shite...

-Gavin- said:
"10bucks its..." means it's a bet, joke and not serious..

And i am willing to bet this time round they tour europe with US Metalcore shite, like last time...

Except soilwork are swedish metalcore shite...

haha true. They've becoem a sorry fucking shite band like

...21 January.. ... ..Barcelona... ...Razzmataz .. ..can't wait..:Smokin: ...it seems too far... but make sure that day I'll be there some hours before, Yaww~!! :headbang: :devil: :headbang:

Anyone from Barcelona or near places, or just wanting to come to Barcelona?? Tell me something (msn) so we can enjoy CoB together :D

Hey, does anyone know when the ticket selling for the German shows will start? Because when I called the ticket center the guy didn't find this show in his computer yet...

the colonge cards are there available since 2 weeks
yesterday i found out that our local ticket store has the tickets too and even cheeper than at eventime