"Eurovision 2007"

dcat

Jul 25, 2003
Sub-Sonic City
Visit site
Well following Lordi's amazing achiement, lets try to guess/influence next years Swedish entry :)

In fact anyone care to put a country by county Metal entries for 2007 ?

Here is your starter for ten...

Sweden = a band who's name begins with O, their full name escape's me ATM. ;)

Norway = MortIIs

England = MDB

Back in a few days ppl, have fun!!

dcat.

PS: Looking forward to future Blasts... show us Mike/Axe and the rest of the Band!! :kickass:

dcat said:
Well following Lordi's amazing achiement, lets try to guess/influence next years Swedish entry :)

In fact anyone care to put a country by county Metal entries for 2007 ?

Here is your starter for ten...

England = MDB:

Don't know where you are from friend, but unfortuantely England is not a country allowed to enter. The group of Countries called uk, only have one entry.
Nothing would make me happier for Scotland to have it's own entry, but until the people here wake up and vote for independence this will not happen. Same applies to the english ;-)

Ken Lyall said:
Don't know where you are from friend, but unfortuantely England is not a country allowed to enter. The group of Countries called uk, only have one entry.
Nothing would make me happier for Scotland to have it's own entry, but until the people here wake up and vote for independence this will not happen. Same applies to the english ;-)

The North Sea carbon resources have almost run out - until then you'll have to put up with devolution! :p

gay = çetin alp = iste opera

back in 1983 this song got a total of 0 (as in... zero) points. stupendous

Powers said:
Why?..Really just why?

Why not, I had the honour to meet him and his band before and after a recent gig he did locally. :)

Twas a good one, he and his band are really nice/friendly.

What is it about the scandinavians that make's them so funny "In a friendly way :)" just talking to us English ppl.

I love it/them. :D

Ken Lyall said:

Thanks Friend, I am in the West of England. :kickass:

I stand corrected...

UK = MDB

Thanks for participating Guy. :)

lol at how much you europeans think this means to the world. No one knows who "Lordi" is over here in America a.k.a. the center of civilization