"Eurovision 2007"

yes, right...
o_O

You know, I'm portuguese, and I'm not perfect at english! Sorry about that, "master-of-english-language".

You should be more kind and try to understand other people, you know...or else, apply your own language to start using other words than the "offensive" ones.

(you're not the only one in this forum. there are multi-national users. thank god they are not unpolite like you.)

nice to meet you, by the way, "master".

:Smug:

Miss*Lie said:
yes, right...
o_O

You know, I'm portuguese, and I'm not perfect at english! Sorry about that, "master-of-english-language".

You should be more kind and try to understand other people, you know...or else, apply your own language to start using other words than the "offensive" ones.

(you're not the only one in this forum. there are multi-national users. thank god they are not unpolite like you.)

nice to meet you, by the way, "master".

:Smug:

weve only gotten started...youre obviously not prepared for the NFU...this should be interesting.

i reiterate
roundabout.gif

So I just noticed that the other thread about What Mike thought of Lordi winning has been deleted? whats up with that? Was it because of how Mikes comments turned up all over blabbermouth or....?

yea Lordi are crap, Im not worried about that, just curious as to the politics behind the thread deletion. (Maybe the Finnish government threatened to ban Opeth from touring Finland again :lol:)

Benighted1 said:
yea Lordi are crap, Im not worried about that, just curious as to the politics behind the thread deletion. (Maybe the Finnish government threatened to ban Opeth from touring Finland again :lol:)

im sure thats not the case. and im sure the politics were trivial and taken personally, rather than logically...as they usually are around these parts. :erk: