eurovision songfestival

ingrid

Dec 29, 2005
+31
www.metal-exposure.com
haha lol there's a documentary about the Eurovision Songfestival on the telly now.
and it's about Finland being a heavy metal country (festival is in Helsinki)
it opened with Children of Bodom and ended with Finntroll.

I was like: wtf:OMG:
metal on the normal television... first channel ... that's something that NEVER happens here

Yeah :lol: and cold as hell ( ironic ), I'd rather live in the middle of Europe :lol:

The winters get cold at some point, but Finnish people are used to it. The summers are very warm, even fucking hot sometimes. Right now it's very warm here where I live, but I guess that in Lapland it's still raining snow now and then (Lapland is the most northern part of Finland).

But anyways, it's true that Finland is a very metal country and I'm proud of it. Recently we have been getting all kinds of great metal- and rock-acts to come play in Finland, which is awesome. Back in the 70's-90's Finland was always the place where NOT to go.

And about the Eurovision, it sucks :lol: Almost all of the songs this year are absolutely shit. Helsinki is at the moment full of gay people from each and every country of Europe. The final will be held today, but I think Finland is not going to win, not with Hanna. Sweden maybe could win, The Ark has potential...

^I'm getting tired of the Ark. They play that song on the radio and on commercials all the time :erk:

haha lol there's a documentary about the Eurovision Songfestival on the telly now.
and it's about Finland being a heavy metal country (festival is in Helsinki)
it opened with Children of Bodom and ended with Finntroll.

I was like: wtf:OMG:
metal on the normal television... first channel ... that's something that NEVER happens here

Old thing :p I saw it like 4 days ago. It was cool that they played CoB. It felt even cooler when I realized that it'll be showed in other countries :D I'm proud to be a finn because our heavy metal scenes.

I know that Hanna wont win but I think she is still gonna be good. But its cool that Lordi won last year.

Sorry, but UK sucks. Sweden is pretty ok but I dont have any number one favourite. I think that almost all the songs sound the same. But I think it would be great if Sweden would won because Finland is gonna win in hockey :p

heeeeeeeey, i didn't see that :(:(:(

i'm watching eurovision now... i always think it's hilarious, :lol:

i like Serbia(?) and Slovenia actually :D Sweden's ghey, in a good way :)