eurovision songfestival

The winters get cold at some point, but Finnish people are used to it. The summers are very warm, even fucking hot sometimes. Right now it's very warm here where I live, but I guess that in Lapland it's still raining snow now and then (Lapland is the most northern part of Finland).

I know about Lapland, Im educated :p, still there are Asians over there ?

Cool.

I saw like 2 mins of it and it was Bulgaria. Really cool performance and the chick was awesome at playing the drums in perfect synch with the guy.

Damn, Serbia won. The song was fucking horrible, it was as boring as to watch paint dry... And talk about overused chord-changes!

The Ark was kinda lame, at least compared to the 2 times I've seen them. They just weren't... on.

Hanna was easily the best afterall. Her performance here was fantastic, I'm surprised Finland didn't get more points. The song is ok at best, but her performance was full of emotion.

Other than that, the only other song I liked was Georgia's. The woman has a phenomenal voice. Holy shit, I almost pissed myself during the chorus, what strength and power in the voice. Beautiful (not only the voice, but the woman too!).

Push The Button (Israel's song) should have been in the final :lol: The only song in the contest that rivals it in hilarity is Dancing Lasha Tumbai (Ukraine). Did anyone notice how the violin-part from Belarus's "Work Your Magic" (accidentally?) started playing during France's performance? It was funny when the lead singer was like "Oh fuck, we're screwed!" and then went on with the performance.

Hanna was easily the best afterall. Her performance here was fantastic, I'm surprised Finland didn't get more points. The song is ok at best, but her performance was full of emotion.
Is that suprise? Even the song was pretty good, most of the people didn't want to vote Finland cause we won last year. I think its the same thing every year.

Serbia was ok, better them than Ukraine. It was nice to notice that not all of the songs were the same techno-pop-what ever. I liked Germany and Hungary, something different for a chance. And I think it was Slovenia, I loved that womans outfit.

Maybe after Lordis winning, other countries have started to think that maybe they could try something different :)

Apocalyptica was amazing! And the circusartists! Have to say that it was a great evening and there's nothing to be shamed of by Finland.
And it was great when the countries gave their points and some of them said something in finnish :)

yeah that was really cool! :D

<-Warheart-> : yeah that was really cool
I voted once, for Solvenia

damn that woman had one fucking great voice

I voted for Slovenia aswell (not really, but i would if i cared), she had a great voice.

heeeeeeeey, i didn't see that :(:(:(

i'm watching eurovision now... i always think it's hilarious, :lol:

i like Serbia(?) and Slovenia actually :D Sweden's ghey, in a good way :)
Ukraine actually frightened my dad:erk: I mean that gay was obscenely inhumanly homosexual, even gay people wouldn't dare to associate with that guy. I couldn't stop laughing at the french people, they were fucking terrible, and the english were probably the worst. Lordi put on a decent show, and the Irish made me LOL

It was nice but they should do something about that televoting system, it's so gay :erk: At some point our family was just guessing (and guessing it right) to which country that country would give 12 points :rolleyes:

i voted for the "excuse me but i am american wtf is eurovision?" option.

is it like "eurocan idol"?

cause clearly meatspin is what eurovision yes yes i see now.

thanks btw for the clever "just fuckin google it" comments.

if i wanted to google i would have done so.. but thanks to your exclusive usage of "fuckin'" i now know the error of my ways for daring to ask a question.

you, o great forum noob, have gladly taken your own time to tell me to 'just fuckin' google' when surely in the same amount of time it took to quote, think of an appropriate phrase, find a shock website, establish it in a URL with text to hide the URL, and then hit post, you could have simply said "oh it's a europe-wide 'talent contest' with exceptions for Israel and Turkey on the basis of proximity and this year Slavic nations placed in the top 3."

but rather than do all that, you'd rather be an asshat, because this is afterall, the internet. what was i thinking in typing a question asking for information?

clearly this is ALL my fault...

Söy;6161359 said:
cause clearly meatspin is what eurovision yes yes i see now.

thanks btw for the clever "just fuckin google it" comments.

if i wanted to google i would have done so.. but thanks to your exclusive usage of "fuckin'" i now know the error of my ways for daring to ask a question.

you, o great forum noob, have gladly taken your own time to tell me to 'just fuckin' google' when surely in the same amount of time it took to quote, think of an appropriate phrase, find a shock website, establish it in a URL with text to hide the URL, and then hit post, you could have simply said "oh it's a europe-wide 'talent contest' with exceptions for Israel and Turkey on the basis of proximity and this year Slavic nations placed in the top 3."

but rather than do all that, you'd rather be an asshat, because this is afterall, the internet. what was i thinking in typing a question asking for information?

clearly this is ALL my fault...

:lol: Dear God...