eva braun (1912-1945)

breaklose

Spoof Member
Apr 14, 2004
paris, france
www.breaklose.com
At twenty-five minutes past two on the morning of February 7, 1912, Eva Anna Paula Braun was born in Munich. Later in life she was to become the mystery woman of Hitler's Third Reich. Wife of Hitler for one day and his mistress for twelve years, she first met Hitler in 1929 while she was assistant to the beer-loving Heinrich Hoffmann, the Third Reich's official photographer who had his shop at No.50 Schellingstrasse. He had already joined the Nazi party with party card number 427. Eva Braun committed suicide with Hitler on April 30, 1945 in his underground bunker in the Reich Chancellery gardens in Berlin. It was her third attempt, the first having been in November 1932 when she was found, with a bullet in her neck. On May 28, 1935, Eva, who often complained of Hitler's neglect, decided to take thirty-five sleeping pills just to 'make certain'. Late that night she was found unconscious by her sister Ilse who called a doctor just in time to save her life. It is interesting to note that Eva never became a Nazi Party member. Outside of Hitler's close circle of cronies she was completely unknown to the general public until after the war. Eva's mother, Franziska Braun, lived to the ripe old age of 96 and died in Ruhpolding, Bavaria in January,1976. Her father, Fritz Braun, died on January 22, 1964.

Anal Cunt
Hitler Was A Sensitive Man

HITLER WAS A SENSITIVE MAN

HE WENT TO ART SCHOOL WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER
HE WANTED TO BE A PAINTER
HITLER WAS A VEGETARIAN
HE WAS ALSO A NON SMOKER

HE HIRED GAY AND HANDICAPPED OFFICERS
HE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT OVERPOPULATION
IF HITLER WAS ALIVE TODAY
HE'D LISTENED TO THE CURE, THE SMITHS, AND DEPECHE MODE

hahaha women are shit.. men arent upto much either.. lets not get into the old gender debate..and dont trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesnt die and all that.
men are shit women are shit we shit on eachother and roll around knocking uglies in piles of shit together to make little girl and boy shits.

Boys and Girls
BOYS AND GIRLS

Boys forget to eat
Boys forget to ask
Boys forget to sleep
Always drive to fast

Girls forget to love
Girls are scared to fall
Nothing’s good enough
Girls just want it all

It’s not supposed to be easy
We’re not supposed to understand
You’re not supposed to leave me
Just because it’s difficult to be my

Woman... / Man....

breaklose said:
no. my point is : women are shit.

271.jpg

Lord_Of_This_World said:
Anal Cunt
Hitler Was A Sensitive Man

HE WENT TO ART SCHOOL WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER
HE WANTED TO BE A PAINTER
HITLER WAS A VEGETARIAN
HE WAS ALSO A NON SMOKER

HE HIRED GAY AND HANDICAPPED OFFICERS
HE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT OVERPOPULATION
IF HITLER WAS ALIVE TODAY
HE'D LISTENED TO THE CURE, THE SMITHS, AND DEPECHE MODE

Best lyrics ever. And I'm not kidding..

This is so true. I know many of these activists who preach for environment etc but in fact are nothing but modern day fascists.

Palmer Eldritch said:
:ill: They start wars and ethnic cleansings? Damn, must be harsh where you live.
Well no but if in power there's no doubt they would. Cleansings might be more based on wealth than race. Proper eco-commies I mean. And nothing they hate more than white rich people which I find funny as they are just that.