Fun Facts to Amaze Your Friends At Parties

:lol:

This user's profile has been temporarily disabled for special maintenance. The profile will be available again shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

fun and entertaining my ass

EDIT -
duck_santa_hat_med.jpg

HAHAHAAHHAHAHA

god damn nad said:
this thread makes me not want to drive to mexico this morning.

*sigh*

Pick up a few beaners on your way back. Ya know, for house chores, landscaping, and the like. Fuck, pick up a cute beana bitty and you'll have endless amounts of burritos!!!! :kickass:

Make sure you pick up some cages and a lifelong supply of contraceptives though.

Doomcifer said:
Pick up a few beaners on your way back. Ya know, for house chores, landscaping, and the like. Fuck, pick up a cute beana bitty and you'll have endless amounts of burritos!!!! :kickass:

Make sure you pick up some cages and a lifelong supply of contraceptives though.
BURRITOJOBS.

I hear mexico has been really bad as of late. Banditos robbing americans right at the border as they wait in line to come back in to the states. I was lucky I wasnt robbed myself when I went there about 6 months ago. The streets of Rosarito were literally a ghost town. I got wasted on tequila and sol, ended up at a shady strip club where the headlining stripper had no front teeth. After being aroused by her gums, I strolled down to the street to try and find an atm, all while yelling "where da fuck da pussy at?". Mexican bartenders rushed near me with tequila squirters in tow. (Expecting a hefty tip for such generosity). I finally found an atm, with 3 conquistadors hovering over my shoulder. The funny part is, I didnt fucking remember my pin number. Hell the cc I took to mexico is a prepaid that has no 4 digit pin. So all in all it was for the best. I asked my chums for $40, to no avail. I truly did want to sniff some mexican chimichanga, but eh. My buddy fucked a fat broad, and I came home with 2 luchador masks and a balero. So it wasn't all in naught.