Radical new theory of Hitler's anti-Semitism

Dushan S said:
Your lack of knowledge in psychology, mass psychology, and how those masses are manipulated on daily basis all around the world is not my problem, sorry. An it is not only time in history same formula was used.

Non sequitur and ad hominem in a single post. Do you think maybe you should practice in another forum before trying one with "Philosophy" in the title? ;)

Gentlemen, gentleman. Play nice. :lol:

Interesting article, it's something I've been interested in since my High-school history teacher dedicated a lesson to a bullet-point summary of "WHY HITLER HATED THE JEWS", including such black/white, totally unconvincing, overly simplified classics as, the Jews would not let him into art school.

Recall the lessons of Ockhams razor though, perhaps Hitler was neurotic and a Jew bumped into him one day... :p

Here is another reason why Hitler wouldn't like the Jews.

All political and religious ideologies can be neatly divided into two camps: universalist on the one hand, and racially loyal on the other. Hitler was plainly racially loyal and extremely anti-universalist. There's no way that he would want other races to have important positions of influence in Germany. So his antipathy to the Jews naturally results from this. Were he not to feel this way he could only be defined as a universalist!

Another consideration is that Jews have to be categorised also according to whether they are a universalist or a racial loyalist. The cat really gets among the pigeons at this point :lol:

Think about it though! Jews who advocate zionism or simply disagree with outmarriage and try to deal only with their own kind, are racially loyal, and yet how very common it is for these same Jews to espouse universalist ideology (Communism, mulit-culturalism, cosmopolitanism - and art forms associated with it, etc) towards non-Jews!
This is very sneaky indeed! Whilst being racially loyal to their own kind, they pretend to simultaneously be universalist - which is completely incompatible!
Hitler would not have failed to draw conclusions from this. His cynicism was justified.

And keep in mind, folks, that Hitler was a moderate compared to Socrates, Nietzsche, Aristotle, Schopenhauer and other philosophers.

In literature we have people who talk about the death of the heroic spiritedness, or thymos, in the West, and how it might need to be resurrected through tragedy, violence, chaos and conflict.

Personally I think anything other than the current path -- which is a clear dead-end in total doom for planet earth -- is worth a shot.