Anti-semitism in Heavy Metal

Thasis said:
As much as I hate Jews, I have a reason. Do you actualy have a reason or are you just hating jews for the simple reason of hating jews because it's the cool nazi-black-metal-poser thing to do?
I'm sure that's the reason.

Amarantus said:
Man I would fuck the shit outta Natalie Portman *droool*

hell yeah.

(you better or I would have had to call you a queer, then tell you to go fuck a steer)
!

I'd stain my tongue with some natalie jewman.

^^ Krig, I love your signature, once again. Who is that illustration by?? You must tell me, did they illustrate any of the other myths? I myself have a plan to do a huge series of paintings of the Norse myths.

I also just finished reading another version of them---the book by Kevin Crossley-Holland. I think I enjoyed his versions the most so far, probably because he used the word ''fart" and "whore" so many times.

I HATE JEWS BECAUSE THEY CONTROL INTERNATIONAL FINANCE AND I'M A LUMPEN PIECE OF SHIT, BUT AT LEAST NO ONE CAN COMPLAIN WHEN I PLAY DARKTHRONE AT MCDONALD'S NOW BECAUSE I'M FINALLY SHIFT MANAGER

Lyle said:
I HATE JEWS BECAUSE THEY CONTROL INTERNATIONAL FINANCE AND I'M A LUMPEN PIECE OF SHIT, BUT AT LEAST NO ONE CAN COMPLAIN WHEN I PLAY DARKTHRONE AT MCDONALD'S NOW BECAUSE I'M FINALLY SHIFT MANAGER

u just got sigged!

Krigloch the Furry-ass said:

I read Kevin Crossley-Hollands "Norse Myths". My best friend got it for me for Christmas. I only just had the time to read it---- I thought it was really great.

Also, I remember that site!! I am looking at all of them again right now. My paintings are going to be so awesome. Though theyr'e going to look more Pre-Raphaelite than those because that's how I work =\.

I love Rackham.

Lyle said:

HAHAA I BET I STILL MAKE 5 TIMES AS MUCH AS YOU AN HOUR!!!!!