Most disgusting thing you will ever see!

bleed_black_orchid said:
Lordy always has to go one better.

imagine how gutted you would be if you died because you got runover by a ford fiesta.
Ah but mine is a fiesta with a difference, i will defo take a pic of it soon, when i get some batteries for me digi cam, its the RS type so if i knock you over it wont hurt as bad, cos it will be goin really fast :D

atrocity said:
Hahaha ok listen to this:

I am coming home from Chicago , last christmas. It's snowing as shit as usual, so all of the flights are cancelled but MINE. With 6 hours of delay, my plane is the last one to take off. 4 hours of flying to San Diego. We enter the plane, I feel anxious and paranoid because i get to sit between two good looking young chicks. We're about to take off, but our captain makes an announcment " It is dangerous to take off right now due to heavy snow blah blah " . I am melting and I want to kill myself right there. SO I take one of my PROZACS. We finally take off, it's shaking and turbulance as shit. SO I take another prozac, 15 mins later I take another one.

...... I wake up at home in San Diego one day later. I don't remember taking my baggages, i don't remember my parents picking me up from airport, I don't remember my sister coming to airport with my parents.

I'd rather loose my penis than have a heart attack in a plane :D

oooo sounds like you have a proper phobia of flying.. you dont wanna worry mate..

fedex-01.jpg

_626310_eth300.jpg

plane_crash.jpg

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Of course something like that has to happen in South Carolina. Although the South isn't the only part of the US with fucked up rednecks. This one guy out in California killed nine of his kids who he fathered with his teenage daughters.

you're even more sick for taking a sick interest in sick shit like that :puke:

fucking sick eeeughh