Even more thrash?

metalheadtpl456

New Metal Member
Jan 5, 2011
HI ive been getting into thrash lately and ive checked out a lot of bands and i wondering if you could recommend me some more thrash.
Favorite Bands : Annihilator,Megadeth,slayer,testament,death angel,overkill,exodus,kreator,sodom,destruction,Forbidden.

Other bands I know:
Dark angel,nuclear assault,morbid saint,exhorder,pantera,sepultura,metal church,Anthrax,communic,realm,evile,Agent Steel,Flotsam and Jetsam,Heathen,Municipal Waste,Possessed,Toxik.

If you could recommend albums along with bands thanks

Sarcofago - Hate is a great thrash album, as long as you don't have anything against drum machines. The lyrics are super broken English too, which is kind of funny if you look them up.

Artillery - By Inheritance
Coroner - No More Color, Mental Vortex
Ulysses Siren - Above the Ashes

Anacrusis - "Suffering Hour", "Reason"
Détente - "Recognize No Authority"
Hexenhaus - "A Tribute To Insanity"
Mekong Delta - "Mekong Delta", "The Music Of Erich Zann"
Sacrilege (UK) - "Behind The Realms Of Madness", "Within The Prophecy"
Voivod - "Killing Technology"
Znowhite - "Act Of God"

I loved all of those my favorites were Sarcofago,Artillery,Ulysses Siren,Vio-lence,Anacrusis,Hexenhaus,Mekong Delta,Sacrilege. If you could post some more recommendations similar to those bands that would be great.

Not similar to the ones mentioned above, but a few more you could try:
Battlefield - "We Come To Fight"
Drifter - "Reality Turns To Dust"
Fear Of God - "Within The Veil", "Toxic Voodoo"
Hades - "Resisting Success"
Holy Moses - "Finished With The Dogs"
Mordred - "Fool's Game"
Original Sin - "Sin Will Find You Out"

Check out the "Overlord" CD by my band TEMPLE OF BLOOD. We even do a FORBIDDEN cover song on there.

I know you listed Metal Church under "other bands you know" but they're really one of the best, definitely top 5 ever. Check out the songs "Beyond the Black", "Metal Church", "Watch the Children Pray", "Gods of Wrath", "Badlands", etc