Thrash

Voivod ( Only got Katorz :( )

You need to get War and Pain, Killing Technology and Dimension Hatröss then. Their later albums are good too, but not really thrash. Rrröööaaarrr is good too, but not as good as those three.

Also, Toxik.

Some bands/albums which haven't been mentioned before:

Détente - "Recognize No Authority"
Drifter - "Reality Turns To Dust"
Hades - "Resisting Success"
Hexenhaus - "A Tribute To Insanity"
Mekong Delta - "Mekong Delta", "The Music Of Erich Zann"
Sacrilege (UK) - "Behind The Realms Of Madness", "Within The Prophecy"
Znowhite - "Act Of God"

Not quite sure if this is the kind of thrash ur looking for, but sodom and overkill are pretty good (sorry if they were already mentioned)
Edit- im a dumbfuck i didnt see those 2 in ur initial list =/

How is anthrax gay? Anthrax is my 2nd favorite of the big four slayer being first Anthrax is like Metallica when they started off they were fucking amazing then a certain singer John Bush had to turn them into some glam faggot bang

Yup. Anthrax is some of the shittiest "metal" out there, especially their later stuff.

EDIT: I'd recommend Sarcófago from Brazil for some thrash. Some people call them black/thrash, but I really think they're more thrash.

Oi!

So I'm looking for more "old" thrash ,these are the bands I currently listen to so you can get a specific idea of what I'm looking for;

Angel Dust
Testament
Nuclear Assault
Sodom
Possessed
Overkill
Artillery
Annihilator( Alice in Hell)
Vio-Lence
Agent Steel
Metallica ( Till MoP)
Anacrusis
Grinder
Metal Church
Voivod ( Only got Katorz :( )

death angel,kreator,slayer,megadeth,

So if any of the fellow Thrash fanatics could help me any further? ;)

I’m a newbie in this world. I only know from Slayer, Anthrax, Metallica, and Megadeth. I need some recommendations to extent my music taste and also I need a dose of metal into my veins.