Best album from each of these thrash bands??

dude doomcifer, how do you like overkill so far? just asking because i'm listening to them right now and as usual they're fuckin SMOKIN! overkill is probably my favourite thrash band ever (and my most played as well, according to last.fm!)

just realized that EXODUS had a track about the Romanian Revolution in '89 ..... WHAT THE FUCK ????

Changing of the Guard off of Impact is Iminent

The closing from my review of ReliXIV
This album may not end up on many year-end lists, but is still a solid and enjoyable listen. ReliXIV is kind of like a blowjob from an ex-girlfriend—the technique may be old news, but gets the job done just the same, and although it’s a hell of a lot of fun while it lasts, you may be hesitant to commit your every weekend to the same old thing. Worry about that later, just close your eyes and get into it.

Demolition Hammer hits like a ton of bricks. Thrash, the most unadulterated form of the metals. Ye need anti-perspirant to get through a single track, or you'll be mistaken for an Armo. Bang your brains upon the dash, what you looking at "cuz"? Reco me some more thrash in this vein, and don't bother saying Kreator or any of that second tier sheet. :D

Frakkkk!

Last edited by a moderator: