Best album from each of these thrash bands??

Décadent said:
Actually just get all the Artillery albums. Fear of Tomorrow is GREAT and B.A.C.K is pretty damn good. But Terror Squad is my all time favourite thrash release.

how about by inheritance then? imo its their best, though not as thrashy as the others. have you heard missing link?

LOOK here's the deal:

Best Sodom: In the Sign of Evil
Thrash Sodom: Agent Orange
Kickass Sodom: Agent Orange
Black Sodom: In the Sign of Evil
Also rocking Sodom: Persecution Mania
Best Thrash Sodom: Agent Orange
Raging Speed Sodom: Agent Orange
Faster Than You Can Eat 50 Cocks Sodom: Agent Orange
Winning Sodom For This Thread: Agent Orange
Logical Solution: Agent Orange wins

this thread had me thinking about agent orange so much i listened to it this morning

there sno way for reparations
must live viss chemical achent called
AGENT ORANGE

burn
agent orange
burn
agent orange
etc

fuck me ... cocks removed from ears ... fucking Persecution Mania is better than AO

and

demolition hammer - "tortured existence" and "epidemic of violence"

man did these guys rule ... always forget about them ... great great band :kickass:

lurch, you listen to them songs?

Erik, yeah, Im not looking for anything really modern but the songs I have heard from Antichrist are pretty darn good and Pyrus said its omgwtforxxmustown, so I went for it. :kickass:

The Antichrist is really a template of what modern thrash SHOULD sound like, and where the genre should be heading instead of just A) retreading old ground B) mixing in metalcore bullshit. I mean:

Schmier said:
NAILED TO THE CROSS
NAILED TO THE CROSS
NAILED TO THE CROSS
NAILED TO THE FUCKING CROSS

riffs x100billion

How can you not love that?

lurch70 said:
:kickass: ... this is like some thrashed up Slayer ... wish they had a bit more understandable vocalist ... but the music rips ...

that Down the jokers track has some very similar structures to Slayer in places

Yeah, theyre like a oldschool Sepultura/Slayer hybrid. :kickass:

Doomcifer said:
:kickass:

lurch70 said:
cough ... thrash is supposed to be krispity krunchety ... not "heavy" ... check this track out of Eternal Devastation ... when the guitar comes in ... my pants come down

krank this fucker :kickass:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=26F1798336F505A1
:kickass:

Pyrus said:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=E94694D169535991

TORTURE SQUAD, MOTHERFUCKERS! "Horror and Torture," the first track off Pandemonium, probably one of the more straightforward, old-school thrash songs on the album. I'll upload another one in a bit.
DING DING FUCKING DING we have a winnar :kickass: :kickass:

now where's another one? :dopey: