Ever wonder what a promoter worries about the month before the fest?

SharkBlack said:
BEcause of the new flight restrictions I would say buying Toothpaste, Shampoo, Hair Gel, lots of hair gel (oh it's not the 80's anymore sorry) etc. for the bands would be on the list. :loco: They haven't invented the exploding Dildo yet so everyone should have their own. :lol:

As long as they don't try to bring those things on the plan, Glenn won't have to buy any of that. It's only in carry-ons that they don't want people packing those things. You can pack them in your luggage that goes under the plane.

Damn Glenn! I give you a lot of credit and I'm so glad that you work this hard for all of us metal fans. :worship: :headbang:
After seeing your list of items I feel really bad for asking, but (if it's not already on there somewhere below 25) :erk: could you please ad "put list of banned cameras on site" to your list somewhere? I've been trying to wait patiently, but it's a month prior to the show and I really am anxious to know if I'm going to be able to bring my digital or not. I didn't expect something small like that to be in the top 25, but I'm hoping it's on there somewhere. Thanks again for all your hard work.

There is no *definitive* list of banned cameras that will be posted. I have some professional photographers that will be checking and they will be going on their own list and experience with memory cards.

The bottom line is that if you know your camera takes more than 30 secs of video, then you cannot bring it in. You don't need a list to tell you that.

Glenn

Harvester said:
There is no *definitive* list of banned cameras that will be posted. I have some professional photographers that will be checking and they will be going on their own list and experience with memory cards.

The bottom line is that if you know your camera takes more than 30 secs of video, then you cannot bring it in. You don't need a list to tell you that.

Glenn

:err: I was only going by what is written on the PP site and what you posted previously on the forum:
"3. A list of banned cameras will be made available in the "event details" section one month prior to the festival."

I think my digital can take 15 or 30 sec. of video, but I don't use it for taking video so I don't really know that much about it's video function. That's why I was interested in seeing that list (regardless of if it was meant to be "definitive" or not), but I guess I'll just have to wait until the day of the show to find out if I can use my camera. I planned on packing a regualr 35mm just in case, but it would have been nice to know ahead of time. I certainly don't see the point in anyone trying to video the festival in the first place, since in my opinion, nothing is going to match whatever DVD/Video you and your team produce. My thought is, why bother?