Ever wondered what those band logos really say?

I love that site! It's hilarious, takes shots at everything and everyone!

My problem? I can read those logos. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. :)

Actually this reminds me, in a way to prove that my mind has become more distrubed of late.

The logos used to be really cool: Check out Moonspell's old and new logos for example, the same goes to Katatonia. Okay, both bands changed their styles, but heck, I miss the times when it was "Brave Murder Day"...

falstaff.gif

bread-jam.jpg

"Ah yes, as tradition would have it, after every metal show the band must make an arduous journey to Taco Bell to dine on the mighty sacrificial burritos with hot sauce. Watch out though, that indigestion can be a bitch!" ==>
ancient1.jpg

This shit is hillarious :)

ScorpionShard said:
"Ah yes, as tradition would have it, after every metal show the band must make an arduous journey to Taco Bell to dine on the mighty sacrificial burritos with hot sauce. Watch out though, that indigestion can be a bitch!" ==>
ancient1.jpg

This shit is hillarious :)

I can't see those pics of fire-breathing without thinking of Sportlov... kind of ruins the grimness of e.g. Immortal :D
bild_01.jpg

bild_04.jpg

gcele said:
I can't see those pics of fire-breathing without thinking of Sportlov... kind of ruins the grimness of e.g. Immortal :D
:lol: true, sportlov are hilarious.
but i still find fire-breathing nice and grim, gives a very nice contrast when it's done in a snowy landscape.

np: gorgoroth - blodoffer