Unreadable Logos

Nightmarez

Hero In A Dream
Oct 15, 2002
The End
Visit site
luckycharms.gif

I've honestly never seen this logo before. Can anyone name the band, or at least, decipher the logo?

Hmm. And what's the world's most un-readable logo?

You know, I can't believe I didn't see that.
Actually, I've never heard Summoning either, so that's probably why.
Great band? Reccomendations on where to start?

Totally great. It's very epic stuff, black metal influenced but has become something quite different. All lyrics, themes and visual arts are inspired by the works of Tolkien. I only own "Dol Guldur," and can safely recommend either that or "Stronghold", which I've heard MP3's from, as great starting points. It's generally considered that they've never made a weak album, though.

bogrot.jpg

Thoughts..?

That actually sounds very interesting. I'll definately have to check them out. Are they generally easy to find through most online retailers or will I have to do a bit of searching?

That's Dying Fetus. I know the band, but had never seen the logo before, so I'm pretty proud of myself now :p

Summoning is on Napalm Records, so they should have the same distribution as Vintersorg and other Napalm bands, which is pretty good. Strangely, neither TER nor Red Stream has any, but Amazon do.

Amazon, eh, I've had bad experiences with them in the past. Hmm, but if convience is telling me that I should put that aside from me, especially if it's generally believed that this band has never had a weak release.

tri-penis.gif

This logo actually disturbed me. I'm not sure why.

Uhhh... Ever heard of a band called At the Gates? :p

Yeah, I dunno, I don't like Amazon either. You could probably find Summoning at some other webshop. www.cduniverse.com has a pretty good selection. Be advised that "Lost Tales" is only an EP, though (which I own and forgot :p -- I also reviewed it for RC) so $10 isn't as cheap as it might seem.

Well it may just be all the cognac I've had tonight, but all I see is ESIC somewhere in there... that is definitely a hard one, good show! :D

My bro is looking at it too, he can't find damn thing: "no pattern whatsoever." He's been drinking cognac as well, of course. ;)

Oh, that's not even a word!!! :lol:

That's a pretty fucked up combination though, and a great way to hide the name. Are they any good? My guess is extreme gore metal. :D

As a red blooded, steak eating, flag waving, splitter American sunuvabitch, I'll be the first to admit that you're right. Humour, favour, etc., all look correct as opposed to our crude bastardization of the English language. :D