Logo: Cripple Decapitation

I don't know if I'll be able to host these here for more than a few days, so have a look quickly, and save them to your PC while you can.

Don't know if you'll like them, but they kept me occupied for a minute or two! lol

www.withamscene.co.uk/images/cripple2.GIF

www.withamscene.co.uk/images/cripple4.GIF

www.withamscene.co.uk/images/cripple3.GIF

They're all slight variations of the same basic design. Let me know what you think, even if it's negative! I'm by no means a designer or graphics expert, this was just done on Word and Paint! lol

viewphoto.asp
http://www.photocountry.com/viewphoto.asp?UserId=14433&Photo=cripple
~gR~

that's really good HoM considering your medium! I could never do something like that man, I don't have that kind of patience with a mouse! That's why my own work is usually 90% hand-done. Good job though.

gR.....erm..... :lol:

watch out for the lawsuits however!

i like that eyes... although i think you should make the lines thicker and bolder.

constructive criticism :)
~gR~

EyesToBleedFrom said:
ok, so here is what I came up with:

5.jpg

if you want the full size image, go here

Woah I really like this one - the symmetry is really good!

In contrast to others, I like the way it is whispy, but one thing I am DEFINITELY sure about is that instead of that line underneat, the whispy tails of the letters shoukd just trail off, maybe a bit further down.

Like the darkthrone one, where the bottoms of the letters whisp down. That would make it a lot better if you can do that.

Very good though!

:headbang:

Wow. Wow. Thanks for the brilliant work, guys :D We're both loving what you've made so far - we'll probably have to use all of the logos, it's so hard to decide! Will post a more in-depth review of the logos when I come home from school. Again, thanks a lot!

@ High On Maiden: Well, I did like them :) In fact, they're pretty much brilliant! Great work! I liked the last one the most. It's now hanging in the back of our classroom.

@ Genocide Roach: :lol: Funny and original. A contender!

@ EyesToBleedFrom: Wow. I just love that symmetry. Quite hard to read, which is great in my book. A very slick looking logo. It's hanging in the back of our classroom together with High On Maiden's effort :)

@ Griff7272: I just sent you an e-mail! Thanks for the effort.

High On Maiden said:
I am DEFINITELY sure about is that instead of that line underneat, the whispy tails of the letters shoukd just trail off, maybe a bit further down.

:headbang:

yeah, I'll probably end up editing it later tonight.