Artwork: Cripple Decapitation

I worked on the picture a little more. I added a background of a basillica dome in the Vatican. The picture supposed to portray the bones of the pope inside a burning or decayed St. Peters or something.

Flaming Death said:
I worked on the picture a little more. I added a background of a basillica dome in the Vatican. The picture supposed to portray the bones of the pope inside a burning or decayed St. Peters or something.

We have a winner! That's an extremely cool album cover, and you will indeed receive a copy of our first album when it's out! Brilliant! Thanks! :D :Spin:

nice trip eheh ... the artist has as much inspiration as dexterity, hellish pencil,
the 'even cooler version' is good too (coz' darker)!

Decapitated.jpg

@ Kush: Man, that is SO brilliant! Now it'll be even harder choosing the final artwork. Thanks a thousand times! :D *Is eternally grateful to both Flaming Death and Kush*

This is extreme. It may be one of the coolest pictures I've ever seen. You, Sir, are a genius :D It could be used as a page in the booklet, where the lyrics are to be written and such. It's brilliant. I'm almost speechless :)

2 of the pieces i did was with my own pictures. the other 2 I got the pictures from www.sxc.hu which is a totally free Stock Photo resource. So the images i use arent illegal.

I am not sure the legality of downloading random photos and then totally editing them. It is no longer the previous photo or artwork but you did use it to create your own work.

Stick to the stock photos. that website has very, very large high quality photos for free.

I envy all of you. I like Flaimg Death's newest effort the most, as it actually has some relevance to the band's "concept".