EVERGREY: 'A Decade And A Half' Two-Disc Greatest-Hits

The album has already been added to Spotify and I've listened to a few of the songs. It sounds like at least the songs from ISOT (I've listened to The Masterplan and Rulers of The Mind so far) have been compressed to hell, so that there is audible distortion. It's been a while since I listened to ISOT, so maybe it actually sounded this bad, but I doubt it. Maybe Spotify has screwed up with their conversion?

Anyway, just a heads-up. I'll check when I get home.

The album has already been added to Spotify and I've listened to a few of the songs. It sounds like at least the songs from ISOT (I've listened to The Masterplan and Rulers of The Mind so far) have been compressed to hell, so that there is audible distortion. It's been a while since I listened to ISOT, so maybe it actually sounded this bad, but I doubt it. Maybe Spotify has screwed up with their conversion?

Anyway, just a heads-up. I'll check when I get home.

It must be compressed as hell, I comparing Spotify to my iPod version as we speak and there is a huge difference. I hope that the album quality will be high. I haven't bought it yet even though it has been out for two days :oops: It´s to close to Christmas and my girlfriend gave me the evil eye when I told her that I was going to go to the record store to buy it. :heh:

Hopefully that is the case about the Greatest Hits. I already ordered the GC vinyl but I believe they released the tracklist and no Rei-Zan. I just wish one of the band members would make a statement about it. :/

Hah, yeah you're telling me. :/ I know they're busy touring and shit but it'd be nice for more exclusive stuffs. At the very least we should get an announcement about that Acoustic album soon..

Got both A Decade And A Half and the limited coloured vinyl as Christmas gifts, my family knows what to do to make me happy =)

The only thing now is to decide to open the vinyl or not...or buy a second example, so I can open and play one of the copies and save one unopened in the "collection" =)

News about an upcoming acoustic album would be in it´s place. It´s too bad that the VIP page is so badly updated, but that we have paid extra for it doesn't really matter, I bought it in support to a band I love that need all support (and money?) they can get after some hard times.

Cheers!