EVERGREY Bassist Reforms EMBRACED, New CD On The Way

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
EVERGREY Bassist Reforms EMBRACED, New CD On The Way - June 24, 2004 EVERGREY bassist Michael Håkansson has officially resurrected his previous band EMBRACED. "This is something that I have been wanting to do for a long time since we at the time of our releases didn't get the exposure we deserved," he said. "We were in many ways ground-braking in our genre but we were unfortunately held back by people we worked with. I feel that it would be interesting to see what we could create together now after five years of hard working in other bands." Michael, however, stresses that this will in no way affect his role in EVERGREY.

EMBRACED have released two albums thus far through the Regain label: "Amorous Anathema" (1998) and "Within" (2000). Songwriting sessions for the upcoming record are scheduled to begin during the summer.

I dont know, but I am probably the biggest fan of this band, having learned many songs from their albums, and in constant rotation in my cd player, Embraced have reformed, from what I have heard 6 out of 7 members, possibly alll the same members are back at it making a third album. I strongly suggest for Evergrey fans to check out this band. Regain Records reissued the albums. Hope Embraced would become a full time working, touring band as well.. the world deserves to be embraced by Embraced. haha

http://listen.to/embraced