EVERGREY DVD charts # 1 for the 2nd week in a row !!!

EVERGREy really desirve is SO much!!!

Is the full DVD chart on a site or something?

I wanna see the hole DVD chart

The pleasure is all ours - all we had to do was buy it and in return we get a kick-ass DVD to enjoy over and over again. and I have!
In my humble opinion, Evergrey are the greatest band that I have ever had the pleasure of listening to - ever!! I'll mention the name Evergrey to anyone in England who'll listen to me in the hope that someone new will check you guys out.
See you at Bloodstock!

Great dvd concert.. The extras are also very good.. haven't seen them all though...Good interviews..

I have to confess, that I surely knew that Evergrey is existing (I´m a fan of Gothenburg and of some Gothenburg bands), but until now I never heard any song... Don´t ask me why.

Then I´ve read all the reviews of the DVD in the german magazines. I was totally impressed and so I simply deceided to buy it without knowing at all if I would like this music or not. What can I say...

THIS DVD IS A MASTERPIECE :worship: AND I LOVE EVERGREY!!!

I was waiting for the In Flames DVD...but now the only thing in my mind is EVERGREY. Thank you guys for this brilliant DVD and for your music!

Thanks and Cheers!
Melanie

fantastic dvd, only just arrived in australian stores. Best quality concert recording (both audio and visual) that ive seen and a great setlist. The bonus material is also very interesting, especially tom showing us around the studio... wow thats some expensive equipment!

p.s come to australia please!!! :)

To everyone who can't get hold of the dvd check www.dynastymetalmusic.com these guys are fuckin great and very trustful, i ordered my limited edition 2 months back and it got here in 10 days, and i live in the middle east, so keep in mind if i live in the middle east and it took me 10 days, someone in europe would get it in less time.

How many versions of the Dvd(s) do exist? I know about a Limited Edition with two Dvds...but, does exist a non-Limited Edition with two Dvds and/or a normal edition with a single one without extra dvd? If yes, in what do they differ between them? I'm just confused a little bit... :erk:
Thanks in advance for answers guys. :)

Sea Of Darkness said:
How many versions of the Dvd(s) do exist? I know about a Limited Edition with two Dvds...but, does exist a non-Limited Edition with two Dvds and/or a normal edition with a single one without extra dvd? If yes, in what do they differ between them? I'm just confused a little bit... :erk:

I *think* that the only difference between the Special Edition and the normal DVD is the case in which it's packed. The content should be exactly the same.

Sea Of Darkness said:

There are 3 releases in total for "A Night To Remember"
1. 2 Disc audio version of "A Night To Remember"
2. DVD normal casing.
3. DVD Limited Edition, that is a book let but has the same material as the normal casing DVD.Booklet has alot of pics of all band members on that night and other random pics.