Evergrey fans - Recreation Day premiere this Saturday!

Seriously, seriously considering it.

Tickets are $65 for the 2-day pass (no individual tickets, though not that I'd drive to Cleveland for 1 day only), there's a special $59/night Holiday Inn Express rate for all the nights you'd need too. If I can do the whole thing for maybe a few hundo, I'll most likely go.

I've never seen (and have never had the chance to see yet) Evergrey, Nevermore, Beyond The Embrace, Wolf, Hypocrisy or Elegy, and I welcome the chance to see Kataklysm again. Man, my girlfriend is going to *hate* me!

i would LOVE to go, but i don't wanna get tickets yet cuz Glenn hasn't said anything about PPUSA 2003 yet, and like you, i don't want to make my girlfriend any madder than she would already be with my driving to Ohio for four days from NC

LOL, man, I hear you. I'm *already* going to Wacken this summer, and had/might have plans to attend ProgPower IV. Throw the NJ Metal Meltdown in early March into the mix, and I'm doghouse-bound. :D

holy cow... you're playing "Frontiers" too! This will be the greatest show, I'll definately be there...

and I'm definately going to that thing in Cleveland... especially for Evergrey and Nevermore

Geez. This always happens. As soon as I buy a CD from a band for the first time(In Search of Truth is in the mail as I type this), the band releases another album.

Well, I'll check it out.

good god, that album was incredible... every song was amazing... oh my god, i can't wait until next saturday when DJ Zero Hour plays this masterpiece again...

Originally posted by Soul of Ice
evergrey shmevergrey.

It was cool for a few listens then it got boring to me. Stupid aliens.

Dude, I think your missing something here. In Search of Truth isn't just about aliens and abductions, it's about his horribly painful experience of being pulled away from his life and losing everything that meant anything to him. I feel they used the abductions as a way to transfer some of these feelings to an entire compilation. Evergrey is an amazing band, and I lack the appropriate words to describe them.

Originally posted by Silent Spirit
Dude, I think your missing something here. In Search of Truth isn't just about aliens and abductions, it's about his horribly painful experience of being pulled away from his life and losing everything that meant anything to him. I feel they used the abductions as a way to transfer some of these feelings to an entire compilation. Evergrey is an amazing band, and I lack the appropriate words to describe them.

Yes, you're right... the concept is really an analysis of one man's paranoia, betrayal and psychological degeneration, as opposed to science fiction. And Evergrey IS amazing.