Evergrey font

I was just thinking about the Evergrey logo last night and how much I love it. I think the Evergrey logo correlates to their sound quite well... beautiful, ornate, gothic (in the classical sense, of course)

The Evergrey logo is my favorite logo of any band.

I think that there is a font that is simular to the Evergrey font. But I'm think it's done by an artist. The same who has done some of King Diamond's cd-covers if I'm not wrong...?

The logo is one of Kristian Wåhlin's a.k.a. Necrolord creations. He has work for bands like King Diamond just like minor mentioned but done work for Mercyful Fate, Dissection, Tiamat, Sacrilege and so on. He is also a musician and was one of the founders of Gothenburgs first death metal band, Grotesque. He has done some mighty artwork stuff with his own bands, especially the first full lenght album by Diabolique, "Wedding the Grotesque". I don't think he does as much artwork as he used to but I think he's still active and creating new stuff. Guess his band takes much of his time, I don't know. Check it out anyway, it's some kind of hardcore/metal-hybrid with a somewhat familiar name; http://www.thegreatdeceiver.com/