Evergrey for Wacken - please!

Andiferum

My penis exploded
Nov 18, 2006
London, UK
www.facebook.com
With Axel Rudi Pell pulling out of the festival, that leaves a nice 1 hour main stage slot open for another band to fill...
I'm going to both Wacken & Graspop this year, but I've managed to completely miss seeing Evergrey this year with the cancellation of ProgPowerUK! Who else thinks the kind people at Wacken should give them a slot? :p

For me it's impossible to go there anyway, but yeah it'd be pretty cool if they play at Wacken.
Personally, I just want to see them here in Israel again, it's been too long since their last show here :p

Well, it would be awesome even if I didn't go. Why?

(i) Good publicity --> records sold ---> Evergrey gets bigger and better
(ii) One or two songs might get featured on the Wacken DVD which I would happily snap up.

hmmm... i was kinda hoping on catching them at graspop, but they're not on the bill :(:(:(

i'm gonna try and go to Zwarte Cross in the Netherlands, but it's 4 hours 26 minutes per train with 4 transfers... i guess it kinda depends on how much money i make at mah studentjob :zombie:

hmmm... i was kinda hoping on catching them at graspop, but they're not on the bill :(:(:(

i'm gonna try and go to Zwarte Cross in the Netherlands, but it's 4 hours 26 minutes per train with 4 transfers... i guess it kinda depends on how much money i make at mah studentjob :zombie:
Wish I could get to that show. Unfortunately living in the UK puts a small but very expensive stretch of water in the way...

funny you go to the 'zwarte cross' i was born in the east of the country.... so went there a lot.

Shame Evergrey is bit too late with the album to play on the big festivals... altough last times they had not a perfect sound on graspop.
this year i go to the dutch festival WALDROCK, with bands like Morbid Angel and so on. also nice;)