EVERGREY HEADLINE SHOW and DVD presentation in Holland

S

SIXX

EVERGREY will headline the Dynamo Open Air Warm Up Party at De Lantaarn in Hellendoorn, Holland on May 6th. There will be 2 or three (probably Dynamo bands!) added to the bill of that night. Pre sale started and tickets are 12 euro. In the afternoon of that same day, May 6th EVERGREY will do a signing session and DVD presentation at Metal Mania Store not too far from the venue.

Pre sale for de Lantaarn show started and tickets (capacity is only 600!) can be purchased at Metal Mania Store. It is also possible to make reservations by phone during store hours: 0031 548623553 or make reservations by email: dynamowarmup@planet.nl

More information can be found here:Dynamo Warm Up Party

@ Anneke; huh, are you also from that forum? I can't check it now, because the forum is down (because of a hack I thought?).
I am only going to the preparty, 'cos we are going to paint our new home :D
If you are going to the pre, it will be nice to meet you :)

Nera K. said:
@ Anneke; huh, are you also from that forum? I can't check it now, because the forum is down (because of a hack I thought?).
I am only going to the preparty, 'cos we are going to paint our new home :D
If you are going to the pre, it will be nice to meet you :)

Yup, I'm miss Photopit.be ;) Guess we'll miss each other than since I'm not going to the pre-thingie..

Woke up after a long day at the other side of the country to see 'the boys' in Hellendoorn for the Warm up party and signing session.

DSC_8241.jpg

DSC_8249.jpg

They were tired after 2 weeks of touring and with another two weeks ahead most of them found some new CD's to listen to while travelling in the store where the signing session was held.

The warm up party unfortunately wasn't crowded but we had a great set again, although the sound wasn't that great during the first couple of songs, but that worked out better during the rest of the set.

The lights on stage where much poorer compared to the first two acts (no frontlights at all) but i do know who to blame for shutting those frontlights off. A certain singer doesn't like them :D

But i did get at least one decent pic from their show, hehe.
DSC_8515.jpg

Oh yeah, and we got to see 4 songs from the upcoming DVD, that brought back good memories, can't wait to watch the entire show at home.

let's not forget the other bands that played last night:

Betzefer:
DSC_8262.jpg

Autumn:
DSC_8385.jpg

Hi there all !!

Been to Tilburg (013) and saw them at the MetalmaniaStore in Nijverdal and at the
Dynamo Pre-party in Hellendoorn (de Lantaarn).

They were awesome !!!!!!!!!

Can anyone remember warm-up show set list?

I was too busy enjoying myself and only wrote down:

Blinded
Rulers Of The Mind
Solitude Within
Nosferatu
As I Lay Here Bleeding

pffff I don't know the whole setlist, cause I saw too many wellknown faces in the crowd. I must say that they played the same setlist as on the dynamo festival as on the warm-up party.

@Havermout: is it possible that I have seen you with a huge camera...well I don't know maybe it was someone else.

Silvia said:
I must say that they played the same setlist as on the dynamo festival as on the warm-up party.

They may have played a few the same but it was a different set. Was talking to them afterwards and they said that at Dynamo they were going back to the same set as supporting Labrie, which they pretty much did.