Evergrey in the Bosuil

Dat zou ik niet erg vinden! :Spin:

Mercenary zou ook vet zijn, daar hebben ze namelijk in zweden pas geleden nog een mini-tour meegedaan, maar dat is gissen. Ik zal eens aan wat mensen van de bosuil vragen of die al wat meer weten!

Gaunerin said:
Henk, I missed you at the gig in Vosselaar. And you're not coming to Weert either...? You can't do this... :p

/Cora
Heh, like i said before, this tour is just a month too early. If the boys would have toured in January i would have been able to attend all 3 gigs, i'm already extremely happy i can make it to the gig in Arnhem.

It's all a matter of time and travelling options. I'll start a new job in January, it will be much much easier for me to visit gigs as off then.

You just also have to visit the gig on Thurday as well :D

:wave:

ProgPower said:
Could someone note te setlist of Evergrey and Mercenary when they play at the biebob?
Here's the se tlist from De Bosuil:

More Then Ever
She Speaks To The Dead
Solitude Within
Nosferatu
Blinded
End Of Your Days
Waking Up Blind
As I Lie Here Bleeding
Misled
Rulers Of The Mind
Mark Of The Triangle
---------------------------
---------------------------
When The Wall Go Down (!)
The Essence Of Conviction
Recreation Day
A Touch Of Blessing
The Masterplan

I'll post the setlist from Arnhem later, I don't have it one me right now. I only remember they played two songs less then in Weert. But, personally I thought the show in Arnhem was better (less beer perhaps?).

for me it was the first time I saw them , and I was standing in front of Tom ( about half a meter in between us or something.) and the rest of the guys and I had the time of my life !

Those guys are fucking amazing live players , they really enchanted me that night.( I could notice it was good , because of the amazing neckpain I had the next day :p )

well I was a bit disapointed that night...They were not very well and not realy into their gig...it was chaotic and not very well..
the night before in Weert was much better I think. But besides that it was still great to see them on stage and feel the emotions..