Evergrey- Limited Edition ProgPower USA t-shirts will be available!!

TheWhisper said:
Pellaz's list is great...most lists only got to 10, his goes to 11.

You see, most blokes lists only go to 10. You’re at 10...all the way up, all the way up. Where can you go from there? Nowhere. What he does, is if he needs that extra push over the cliff...11. One longer.

It's all part of my '11 Dreams' methodology of going through life. :lol:

Hey... i want that shit..
how i can get on ??

I live in Brazil, so no chance to go there to buy..
Someone can Send me ??

I want so much... this t-shirt is beautifull !!!!!

Kisses
:worship: :worship: :worship:

I wanted one of those damn shirts so bad. They were gone in, like, 15 minutes. Some dude bought 15 of them and was trying to sell them for $200 a piece. Hopefully they will have more tonight, but I doubt it.:cry: :mad:

Mooseknuckle said:
I wanted one of those damn shirts so bad. They were gone in, like, 15 minutes. Some dude bought 15 of them and was trying to sell them for $200 a piece. Hopefully they will have more tonight, but I doubt it.:cry: :mad:

That's fricken horrible! I must have been in line right behind "that guy". I had contemplated grabbing one for a friend because they were going to go so quickly, but figured another 5 min wouldn't hurt... and it sounded like someone in front of me was trying to buy a lot of stuff (I didn't pay attention to what).

There should definitely be a limited number of items a single person can buy of limited edition paraphernalia, eh?

Mooseknuckle said:

Wow, that is seriously uncool... who would try to take advantage of fellow PP attendees like that? It seems to be completely out-of-character for this crowd - every single person I have met here has been completely cool and willing to help each other out.

Case in point: Walking over to the venue I bumped into General Zod, Mrs. Zod, and Britt. They mentioned that the vendor had already ran out of these shirts. On a whim I asked Britt to just double-check to see if he could track one down as they walked in (I'm a regular ticket holder and had to wait in line) because I also wanted one so badly. As it turned out, he was able to snag me one of the last remaining Larges - apparently the vendor got a resupply after a lot of people were initially turned away. I'm seriously sorry to hear you missed getting one.

Perhaps if enough people show interest the Evergrey boys would consider placing another order from JSR Merchandising and will sell them on the EG website? Just a thought...

I give major props to my new bud Britt, who was such a cool guy to go out of his way to do that for a first-timer. Oh, and thanks to the Zod's for allowing me to drink in their general vicinity as well - even without a gold badge. :lol:

Mooseknuckle said:

...I hope that guy met the business end of somebody's fist, preferably Glenn's or Tom's.

Pellaz said:
Yeah, they also unearthed their supply of XXL shirts after they had opened for business -- we were originally told they hadn't printed any.
Same with the smalls.