ProgPower USA T-shirt Blowout

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
We have a limited number of PP USA 9 and 10 shirts available that we will have on sale next week for just $10. There are 9 size L from PP USA 9 and 15 size S from PP USA 10.

As a bonus, with purchase, you will receive one-of-a-kind Fates Warning ProgPower USA X shirt for free. These are available in size L or XL.

These Fates Warning ProgPower USA X shirts will not be available for purchase otherwise.

DSC08002.jpg

DSC08004.jpg

~Jen

I already have a PP 9 and 10 shirt, but damn, I'd love to have that Fates Warning shirt! If you have any XLs left you need to get rid of, I'll be happy to take one off your hands ;)

Hi, GB holders get first crack at them on Thurs. If you have a twitter account, there will be real-time updates.

~Jen

Can't make it this year but I would gladly pay for your t-shirt and mail me the Fates in return. PM if interested. If this isn't cool, I apologize Glenn . NO disrespect intended I would just love to get one of those shirts.

I know this is a super old topic but thought I would try!Any shirt still for sell?I really need that Fates Warning shirt for my collection!!thanks friends

I know this is a super old topic but thought I would try!Any shirt still for sell?I really need that Fates Warning shirt for my collection!!thanks friends

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but no, we do not have any of the FW shirts left.

~Jen