Evergrey new video...a little bit of info....

That's a really good tease, Tom!

What song are you doing the first video for?!??!?!?! I assume its Fail? I see that day three notes from the shoot has Patrick doing underwater scenes.

That sounds great! You really know how to build up the excitement:headbang:

Do you know when its going to be done?

That is AWESOME!

I can't wait for this. And I can't wait for the gig in Gothenburg the 20th!:D

I'm shaking everytime I think about hearing songs from Torn live.

Just saw the new In Flames video on Headbanger's Ball (I DVR'd the show on Saturday.) It was also shot by Patric Ullaeus/Revolver and while strictly a performance video (band on a stage, no audience) it had some nice visual elements/effects in it. It sounds as though the Evergrey video will have thematic elements and a story: "Director Patric Ullaeus continues with under water scenes for the story part in the new Evergrey video from the upcoming album “Torn”." (That is quoted from the Evergrey - Video Shoot / Day 3 report on the Revolver website.

I hope that Steamhammer/SPV are planning on pushing this album hard here in the U.S. (and all over the globe.) While Headbanger's Ball is a shadow of its former self (it's now down to a one hour show from two hours previously with no host or guests and pretty much has sucked for the past several years, IMHO) I still hope I will be surprised and see the new EG video premiered on it. For those of you wondering, the only reason I still DVR the show is that I'm hoping to find another awesome band like Evergrey mixed in with all the crap. I saw "Blinded" on there one night a couple years ago and that's how I learned about Evergrey, and so I continue to record it and "watch" the show in about 5 minutes thanks to the fast-forward button on my remote - it takes 10 or so if they happen to play a decent video. :)

I hope they do another video, too many great songs for only one...lol I'm being selfish. Torn is if not the best, one of the best albums I've heard my entire life.

That's awesome that the video is for "Broken Wings..." That is definitely one of the songs I am most looking forward to hearing based on the video previews and since it's the first track I won't have to wait long when my CD arrives! ;)

Now I guess I'll have to start recording Headbanger's Ball once again...