evergrey sheet music/book

tilldagmar

New Metal Member
Mar 11, 2007
Does anyone know if a book will be released with official music in it? With my work schedule I don't have enough time to sit down and figure out songs. I wish I had the time to. Evergrey's music is obviously phenomenal and I know there are others out there that would love to see a book published.:headbang:

I'd *LOVE* to see one too, but I doubt that the demand for such an item would be great enough to justify the production cost.

I've been able to find some TABs by searching the internet, but obviously these aren't "official" and probably aren't 100% correct.

Perhaps this is something that the band would be willing to post on the official Evergrey website - or maybe it could be a topic in Tom's new blog? :)

I think on "A Night To Remember" Tom says in the interview, that Henk did some TABs, or wanted to do some... But that was 2 years ago...

A songbook would be very cool... espacially for some solo stuff...

Does anyone have guitar tabs for songs Recreation day , or As i lie here bleeding? , please help me . Evergrey rules !

I believe what was said on the DVD was..... neither guitarist knows how to read tab or transcribe. Jonas can transcribe but it would require alot of his time.
and i assume it would be proper notation and not tabs
and even then Jonas is the drummer not the guitarist so he would have to pester Tom and Henrik
For every note which would take ages
i think the best bet for gettin a decent Evergrey tab is:

Fan tabs song or lick, gives it to Henrik and Tom, and they learn to read tab then correct it ( if Needed)
tab is not hard to read so they could learn easy, and to be honest i cant believe thay cant read it
you dont need to know anything about music just strings and fret numbers
i would be willing to tab stuff out for the band to check over and correct if they have the time of course
in the mean time, any requests? from any album before MMA that is

if i misunderstood the DVD then sorry
and by fuck the tuning question was still not answered
like they said the Recreation Day album was recordered with a 7 string
then say As I Lie Here Bleeding is in drop C,
plus some songs i believe are in D standard, it confuses me

I could yes, but do many people here own seven strings?
Would it be worth tabbing, i'd rather tab a song there's higher demand for
Lets try to find out what people really want tabbed
I tabbed Harmless Wishes and it will be up soon, great solo in that song!

it doesn't matter if people own seven strings, it can be converted in 6 strings by using guitar pro., so easy.
It's great that u tab harmless wishes. can't w8 to play it , so damn good.
but if u had a time just try tab recreation day or as i lie here bleeding ,please