Evergrey the first Interview with the new Members!

I can't believe you forgot the camera for the exclusive 20-second preview of the new album!!!! :cry:

(Other than that, nice interview!) :headbang:

other than the occasional spelling and grammatical errors ('keyborder'?) it's a nice interview. there are some very well thought out questions in there.
interviews with bands you love can be tricky, as your judgement is often clouded in the moment itself because you're still getting used to being up close to people that 'big'... and interviewing multiple people at once can also create quite the mishap...

too bad you forgot the camera for the last bit though :(

any news on when it's coming out yet? (approximately) :/

Thanks to all for the comments;
the emotion we felt for the new album (we listened to it sitting in the bus with them...) made us shocked, we assure you that it's amazing...
the tracks are fluid, rich of riffs and there is a sort of "dating back" to The Inner Circle/Recreation day mixed with Torn style...not all the songs are as "strong/hard" as Torn ones, but they catch you :)
We recently talked to Hannes (drummer) so we can tell you that the album is almost ready (they are recording it now) and it will be on sale within November...no spoilers about the title... but it will have 11 tracks.. Tom granted us that will be informed and updated on evergrey.net

other than the occasional spelling and grammatical errors ('keyborder'?) it's a nice interview. there are some very well thought out questions in there.
interviews with bands you love can be tricky, as your judgement is often clouded in the moment itself because you're still getting used to being up close to people that 'big'... and interviewing multiple people at once can also create quite the mishap...

too bad you forgot the camera for the last bit though :(

any news on when it's coming out yet? (approximately) :/

first of all; this was the second time we met the guys, because we had already met them last year in Milan...We were totally relaxed and satisfied for the gig, and we were feeling like we were with a group of friends!

About the "keyborder", it is a mere mistake :D it is just an "A" missing... nothing devastating :D

so we can tell you that the album is almost ready (they are recording it now) and it will be on sale within November...no spoilers about the title... but it will have 11 tracks.. Tom granted us that will be informed and updated on evergrey.net
that's great news :) can't wait :D

About the "keyborder", it is a mere mistake :D it is just an "A" missing... nothing devastating :D

i think the word you're looking for is 'keyboardist' or plain 'keyboards' (or 'keys') when referring to the instrument, that's what i meant ;)

Great Interview. The best I have seen so far.

I'm looking forward to the new album.

http://east.merriamwebster.com/dictionary/keyboarder
The word we were supposed to type is "keyboarder", so our mistake was to miss the a ;) keyboardist is a synonym.:headbang:

I hate to sound like a nag :p, but just to clarify: I think 'keyboarder' is a synonym for 'keyboard' when it comes to your computer keyboard, not the musical instrument. :err: To be 100% sure we could ask an English person though, I'm sure there's several ones here :)

I hate to sound like a nag , but just to clarify: I think 'keyboarder' is a synonym for 'keyboard' when it comes to your computer keyboard, not the musical instrument. To be 100% sure we could ask an English person though, I'm sure there's several ones here

I'm one of those silly English types, and whilst not the bestest at grammar or speeling, I'll jump in and offer my comments (and yes, those mistakes were deliberate :p)

A person that plays the keyboard (instrument) is a keyboardist, someone who uses a computer keyboard or deals with doing typesetting is known as a keyboarder. When in doubt, Google is your friend.

I can be pedantic when it comes to English too, but when I spend so much time online with Europeans who's first language isn't English, I've learned it's easier to stay quiet. However bad their English, it will always be better than my Swedish/Italian/German/Polish :p

Hi everyone!!!
I'm Lu from Evergrey Italian Clan! First of all, I want to thank you all for the comments!
Yes the guys were very very funny and friendly, it was not a formal interview, it was like having an intense conversation with them ;)
They are truly amazing!
@Deadly: Hi! You don't sound like a nag at all :) , it's just that Gasp and I really worked hard on this inteview, it was truly pleasant, but challenging too (I know there are some silly mistakes) and honesly, I'm sure that "keyboarder" works. I'm Italian, but I've been to England several times *_*, I've been studying the "language of the Queen" for many years, I give private English lessons, indeed. Obviously grammar is not something which should be seen as an "opinion", since it's pretty objective, but still I think that since keyboard is the word used for the musical instrument and for the computer support on which we type, keyboarder and keyboardist can be used as synonimous.
After all, Rikard perfectly got what I meant ;)
Stay grey! \m/

Very nice interview! Thanks for that.
In the first part at 6:46 I think Hannes says "heights" and not AIDS though...

Yeah...we know :ill: and we had also changed the video uploading the right one..But I don't understand why it didn't work...

thanks for warning us! we immediately fixed it! In the dvd on sale, the video is absolutely perfect, there isn't this mistake :)