Evergrey to appear on Nyhetsmorgon

Kuksug!

Apr 5, 2006
Evergrey will appear on TV 4 tomorrow With an acoustic set at a program called nyhetsmorgon.

Great! I hope I will be home when they play...don´t have TV4 at work.

This is cool...this is the biggest or second biggest morning show in Sweden :headbang:

Edit: They will appear at 6.25 (probably interview) and play Torn at 8.23 and Soaked at 9.52. 6.25 is no problem for me, 8.23 & 9.52 may be a big problem for me to see live. This is big anyway :worship:

Edit 2: on the text-TV page they spell our favourite band EVERGRAY. Come on TV guys, get real and do your work right!

WOW! They changed running order and played Soaked first and Torn last, but what a heck...it was amazing, good sound and pic quality and a TV host said "I rather see Whitsnake as opening act for Evergrey" after Torn was played. :kickass:

TV 4 haven´t updated their page yet but as soon as the videos from the show are up I (or some other Swede) will give you the link.

Cheers!

The songs worked much better this time around than the rivstart session :headbang: The hello man kept on blabbering about hardrock in the interview :lol:

DAAAYMN!

Awesome performances on both songs... Soaked gave me fuckin' goosebumps!
icon10.gif

If you are using Firefox, try using Internet Explorer instead. I had the same problem with the videos not loading, but IE managed somehow.

I must say that the two songs were really awesome live and acoustic. I would love to see a collection album with only acoustic versions of songs from each album.

These versions of the songs are quite excellent... I hope the band makes them available for download on the media page in the future.

Yep! Really cool! Btw...i have no problems with firefox...and there are some plugins that allow you to download the flash videos ;-)

Btw...great songs!!! Hope to see them live soon!:kickass:

wow, great versions. gives me shivers. has someone of you figured out the tabs on the accoustic?