Evergrey to support James Labrie in Europe + 3 dates in America?

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
As previously reported, DREAM THEATER vocalist James LaBrie will be embarking on a European solo tour for his upcoming album, Elements Of Persuasion. InsideOut Records have confirmed EVERGREY as the support act. The dates are as follows:

April

19 in Treviso, Italy at New Age

20 in Rome, Italy at Qube

22 in Milan, Italy at Transilvania

23 in Pratteln, Switzerland at Z 7

24 in München, Germany at Elser Zusatzhalle

26 in Tilburg, Holland at 013

27 in Hamburg, Germany at Markthalle

28 in Düsseldorf, Germany at Tor 3

30 in London, UK at Mean Fiddler

May

1 in Paris, France at Elysee Montmartre

2 in Aschaffenburg, Germany at Colos-Saal

It should be noted that there is a strong possibility of three US dates being added to the tour.

InsideOut has confirmed the release date for March 15th as therelease date for Elements Of Persuasion. The track list is as follows: 'Crucify', 'Alone', 'Freak', 'Invisible', 'Lost', 'Undecided', 'Smashed', 'Pretender', 'Slightly Out Of Reach', 'Oblivious', 'In Too Deep' and 'Drained'.
---

This is pretty cool news. I am hoping when Dream Theater tours here over the summer they will invite Evergrey with them as support. That would be a damn awesome bill.

TheGraveDigger said:
It should be noted that there is a strong possibility of three US dates being added to the tour.

Yea, I saw that hint about US too, hmmm! And Evergrey touring with them too...hmmm! Ok, the suspense is killllling me on the remaining 8! :erk:

dargormudshark said:
It should so be the other way around...Being that Evergrey rules!!!! They also the best live band
That might prompt some opinion discussion, but no argument here...EG rules! :headbang: They are cool off stage too, here's a link to our interview with Henrik last year.

WAIT!!!!! USA? I didn't see that anywhere!!!! If they play in the US I will be there!!!!!Hopefully it's not to far out there though :loco:

Bear