Evergrey Update

Azrael LenGraden

Lake Of Fire
May 5, 2004
Spring Grove, IL, USA
www.youtube.com
From http://www.evergrey.net/blog/

We have had some help from Fredrik Nordstrom from Studio Fredman . We decided we wanted some input on the initial setting of the sound from someone outside of Evergrey. We brought him in for one day and we managed to get a great sound out of every instrument. Perhaps it might not be the most easy-played sound but we know that it has everything we need for making it crush when you get your hands on it. Some of you might remember that Fredrik also mixed the Recreation Day album so he is not all new to us and vice versa.

Anyways tomorrow we hope to have some drums and bass recorded , you’ll be the first to know !

stay safe

Tom, Henrik, Jonas , Rikard and Jari

This is good news... for anyone who knows of Fredrik and his talents he is an incredible audio engineer and mixer! Hopefully Tom and the guys can rely on his expertise more in the future if need be. Looking forward to some new stuff without the influence of an outside producer.

Yeah, man. You guys are on probation. haha. But I second the motion to summon Dream Evil!!

Edit: hmmm... my copy of The Inner Circle is still shrink-wrapped. I'll have to wait for Thursday to rectify that situation, tho...