Evergrey US Tour

Feb 9, 2002
New Orleans, LA
www.geocities.com
I looked through several pages and tried to search, Evergrey is less than a month away from a pretty extensive US tour, they seem to be hitting all four corners of the country, basically making a loop on the edges of the US. Seven Kingdoms/Need/Ascendia are support.

May 06 The Haven Winter Park, FL
May 07 The Orpheum Tampa, FL
May 08 Southport Music Hall New Orleans, LA
May 09 Scout Bar Houston, TX
May 10 Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill Dallas, TX
May 11 The Rock Box San Antonio, TX
May 13 Joe's Grotto Phoenix, AZ
May 14 Brick By Brick San Diego, CA
May 15 Adrenaline Sports Bar and Grill Las Vegas, NV
May 17 The Viper Room West Hollywood, CA
May 19 Bossanova Ballroom Portland, OR
May 20 Studio Seven Seattle, WA
May 21 Rickshaw Theatre North Vancouver, Canada
May 22 Dickens Calgary, Canada
May 23 The Exchange Regina, Canada
May 25 The Cabooze Minneapolis, MN
May 26 Reggies Rock Club Chicago, IL
May 27 The Token Lounge Westland, MI
May 28 Mod Club Theatre Toronto, Canada
May 30 L'anti Bar & Spectacles Ville De Québec, Canada
May 31 Foufounes Électriques Montreal, Canada
Jun 01 The Marlin Room at Webster Hall New York, NY
Jun 03 Jewel Manchester, NH

Personally, I am beyond excited for the New Orleans show. Southport is like 5 minutes from my house.

Kurt

I looked through several pages and tried to search, Evergrey is less than a month away from a pretty extensive US tour, they seem to be hitting all four corners of the country, basically making a loop on the edges of the US. Seven Kingdoms/Need/Ascendia are support.

The tour was mentioned in this thread, EVERGREY: The Storm Within, when it was first announced back in November. However, due to high strangeness in the forum database, that particular thread does not display when searching the forum so you would've been hard pressed to find it unless literally resorting to a Google search or scrolling back 5 months time...

However, it is such a killer tour that is definitely worth posting about again, and I am rather disgruntled for not being able to see it as it is nowhere near me, and can't travel to see it due to stupid work commitments.

May 06 The Haven Winter Park, FL
May 07 The Orpheum Tampa, FL
Kurt
Tampa and Orlando (Winter Park) are equidistant from my place. Anyone have an opinion on what venue is better?

May 08 Southport Music Hall New Orleans, LA

Personally, I am beyond excited for the New Orleans show. Southport is like 5 minutes from my house.

Kurt

Yep, probably going to be that that New Orleans show. That's a crazy good lineup.

Quite surprised to see this hitting New Orleans. I plan on being there as well. Southport is a cool place too.

Reactions: Mardoch