EVERGREY, VOYAGER, BOREALIS, OCEANS OF SLUMBER TOUR

I've convinced my wife to go to the Cleveland show, after convincing her to go to Midweek Mayhem, after convincing her to go to ProgPower etc...I love that woman, but I fucking love Tom Englund almost as much

EVERGREY - JONAS EKDAHL'S "BROKEN WINGS" DRUM CAM FOOTAGE FROM ROME SHOW POSTED

Swedish bashers Evergrey have posted drum cam footage featuring Jonas Ekdahl in Rome, when the band recently opened for prog kings ‪DreamTheater‬.

Ekdahl: "Third and last show opening for Dream Theater. I love playing this song live, it's one of my favorites. Kinda weird to playing in front of a sitting audience. But when I think about it, I'm also sitting down..."

Last edited by a moderator:
VOYAGER, EVERGREY TO KICK OFF NORTH AMERICAN TOUR THIS MONTH; VOYAGER OFFERING GUITAR, BASS LESSONS ON THE ROAD (TEASER VIDEO)

"...Australian progressive metal quintet, Voyager, will hit the road later this month for a North American tour with Swedish outfit, Evergrey, as well as Borealis and Oceans Of Slumber in support. The summer trek will kick off in Chicago on August 26th before wrapping up at ProgPower USA in Atlanta on September 11th. A full list of tour dates can be found below.

"We're beyond excited to be hitting North America again," commented Voyager frontman, Daniel Estrin. "We have some of the most amazing, dedicated fans there and we can't wait to deliver some Aussie action. With such a stellar lineup, you won't want to miss a note."

Voyager guitarist Scott Kay and bassist Alex Canion will also be offering guitar and bass lessons to fans on the road. Spots are limited, so email voyagerlessons@gmail.com to reserve a personal lesson today. Check out a teaser video below..."

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really hoping I could maybe hit up the Baltimore show, but one of my fellow managers just had to take a month off for unexpected abdominal surgery, so I'll be working right up until the weekend before. Dammit.