EVERTHRONE "Evil Tongues" available now (South Carolina power/prog)

I see you Matt! Maybe we'll be lucky enough to play ProgPower one day. For now just hoping people enjoy the album. Looks like it's gone over well so far.
:D

"Evil Tongues is a highly enjoyable and very impressive debut from one of the brightest new stars in the American progressive metal scene. Everthrone takes an unusual approach to the genre, but taking chances and pushing the boundaries is what progressive metal is supposed to be about in the first place. If you like your progressive metal on the (very) melodic side, you do not want to miss this album. It should also have enough crossover appeal that fans of Circus Maximus, Redemption, Dark Tranquillity, Persefone, Amaranthe, Evergrey, Sentenced, Dream Theater and Atrocity can all find something to love."

Full review here: http://hardrockhaven.net/online/2014/02/everthrone-evil-tongues-cd-review/

Ha! And I was just going to bump this thread. This is a really impressive release, and one that should win over a lot of folks here.

I posted another song to youtube for the convincing! I agree, EVERTHRONE should definitely be in consideration for one of the future open slots at ProgPower. Short drive from South Carolina. ;) *ahem* Glen you out there? *ahem* Check these guys out *ahem*

Last edited by a moderator:
photo.php

BIG SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT! FLORIDA! Everthrone will be playing the DeLand Rock & Metal Festival on Sunday, November 9th! We're stoked! Not in the area? Plan a vacation, it's Florida.

I know it's the PPUSA forum, but figured since we have a thread here... might as well. :lol: