Every Hour Kills new single - Produced by Joey Sturgis

Nice. The electronic elements blend in seamlessly with the heavy guitars and more "organic" sound sources. Great songwriting, production, hooky chorus - I dig it.

^ I fail to see why it´s funny, because if he did the production, it´s obvious that his name will be mentioned. Now if works as a boost for selling, even better.

Anyway, great song, I dig this project a lot. The singer it´s not the same? You have another track with vocals and doesnt sound nothing like this guy. This vocals are spot on for this. Clearly a change for better, much better I must say.

Quite excited to hear the full album.

The production is great and I also really like the vocals. The song on the other hand did do much for me, kinda generic, especially the chorus. I seem to remember I've heard better stuff from you.

I would still be interested to hear more though.

i really like this! :)

Nice. The electronic elements blend in seamlessly with the heavy guitars and more "organic" sound sources. Great songwriting, production, hooky chorus - I dig it.

Thanks M8s!

I find it funny that Joey's name is being used as a selling point.

K

^ I fail to see why it´s funny, because if he did the production, it´s obvious that his name will be mentioned. Now if works as a boost for selling, even better.

Anyway, great song, I dig this project a lot. The singer it´s not the same? You have another track with vocals and doesnt sound nothing like this guy. This vocals are spot on for this. Clearly a change for better, much better I must say.

Quite excited to hear the full album.

Thank you, yeah we had to get a new vocalist, our new guy Jerrod is a beast.

The production is great and I also really like the vocals. The song on the other hand did do much for me, kinda generic, especially the chorus. I seem to remember I've heard better stuff from you.

I would still be interested to hear more though.

Fair 'nuff !

Awesome! As impressive and even better than the older songs! Still using/diggin' Slate VBC grey?

Cheers, yeah I'm using VBC grey on drum bus, still using my Dramastic Obsidian on mix bus. I also used a touch of VBC red on the master.

The mix is sounding awesome. I'm not into this kind of music, though

wow, that sounds incredible!!
and the chorus slays !! love it!!

Sounds very nice man. Vocals sounds ace!

Thanks gents!

Sounds really good. Did the Sturg mix it or was it you Sacha? It sounds more like your other mixes than his but that may just be great raws.

Cheers, I tracked / mixed / mastered it. The Sturg was strictly in on the production side, he tweaked the arrangement a bit, tweaked some instrumental and vocal bits, and added a bunch of synth / FX / transitions etc. Really pleased with how it turned out and he was great to work with.

Sounds awesome, both song and production!

Digging the new vocalist way more than the first one, style wise. Also awesome voice.
Looking forward to more stuff now with the new guy on vox!